DEVELOPING ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
3.- DIAGNOSIS AND DETECTION OF NEEDS
The assessment instrument is DAT (Differential Aptitude Test). It is an online test consisting of 15 analogies and takes about 15 minutes. It is used to select candidates for job positions in managerial, professional supervisory, sales, administrative and technical executive roles.
This test measures verbal reasoning ability. The assessment is made up of analogies and tests the ability to infer relationships between pairs of words.
Analogies are commonly known as inductive reasoning tasks. Inductive reasoning is defined as the ability to recognise the underlying conceptual relationships that define how the elements of a problem behave together and to apply the identified concepts to demonstrate understanding of those relationships.
2.- SOFT SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
The training will take 8 hours and will cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of communication.
- Communication skills and common mistakes.
- Interpersonal communication and listening.
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Conflict management, assertiveness, responsibility and negotiation.
At the end of the training, the candidate is assessed by validating:
- Basic communication skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills, such as active listening and appropriate conflict management.
- Clear and effective oral communication of thoughts and ideas.
- Written communication through different media, logical, objective and factual argumentation.
- Organisation of personal presentations to different types of audiences, using basic communication guidelines.Este distintivo se obtiene al lograr el 80% de los aciertos o más en la evaluación y este es otorgado y validado por Credly, empresa global de acreditación de competencias.
The objective of the course is to learn how to integrate 21st century skills: soft skills, the 3C’s, as well as technology in planning and evaluation to improve the learning process.
Aimed at head teachers, coordinators, psycho-pedagogues and teachers of English, Spanish or French at any level, grade and/or subject.