Will the fact that I’ve taken any of the teaching boosters online appear on my certificate?
No. The Teaching Boosters lead to exactly the same certificate as the face-to-face programme. Assessed outcomes are the same for all teachers, so there is no need for a separate certification.
How to apply for ANY of the Teaching Boosters?
Ideally, candidates should have:
- At least 2 years of teaching experience
- CEFR Level B1 or above
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Experience in teaching and managing groups.
What makes our Teaching Boosters different from other courses?
Teaching Boosters through International House University Programmes are a very flexible option to take your teaching to the next level. We deliver this programme on our cutting-edge platform: NEO LSM.
- Access to a fully equipped website with ELT materials, Teacher Training articles and resources.
- An ELT online library with materials and resources specific to each Booster.