The International Diploma in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language is a 140-hour theoretical and practical course for people with or without teaching experience who want to teach Spanish anywhere in the world. anywhere in the world.
The course is divided into classes on methodology, classroom management, language analysis and practical classes with foreign students.
It is a course that provides the necessary tools to successfully teach Spanish to foreigners, as well as updating the teaching practice of teachers who already teach a language or who want to form a Spanish department in the institution where they work.
And also …
- Internships with foreign students who want to learn Spanish.
- Certified tutors with extensive experience in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
- It is not necessary to speak another language.
- It is not necessary to have a university degree.
- It is not necessary to have experience in teaching.